Privacy Statement according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
1. Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when you use our website. Personal data are all data personally concerning you, for example, name, address, e-mail addresses or user behavior.
(2) Responsible according to Art. 4 paragraph 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is Daniel Doebner-Visual Artist, KvK-nummer - 34326978TAX, ID Number: NL260372559B01, Baffinstraat 16-1, 1057SX Amsterdam, The Netherlands, E-mail: info[at]danieldoebner.de.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, all the data you give us (your e-mail address, and where applicable, name and telephone number) will be saved in order to reply to your queries. The data involved in this context will be deleted when storage is no longer necessary, or processing will be restricted insofar as there is a statutory obligation of retention.
(4) If we wish to refer to our authorized service providers in respect of individual functions of our offer or to use your data for advertising purposes we shall inform you of this as given below in detail about the respective procedures. We also name the specified criteria for the duration of storage.
2. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in respect of the data which concern you personally:
the right to information,
the right to correction or deletion,
the right to restriction of processing,
the right to objection to processing,
the right to data portability.
(2) In addition you have the right to lodge a complaint about us with a data protection supervisory authority in respect of the processing of your personal data.
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When the website is used solely to receive information, in other words, you do not register or transfer any other information to us, we collect only the personal data which your browser transfers to our server. If you wish to view our website we collect the following data which are required technically in order to show our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
date and time of the request
time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
content of the request (specific page)
access status/HTTP status code
respective volume of data transferred
website from where the request is made
operating system and interface
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the above named data, when you use our website cookies will be saved on your computer. Cookies are small text files which are saved on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you use and the place where the cookie is set up (here = our company), where specific information is received. Cookies cannot carry out programs or transfer any virus to your computer. They serve to make Internet offers as a whole more user-friendly and more effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, their scope and functions explained below:
Transient cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These save a so-called session-ID, with which various requests of your browser can be allocated to the joint session. In this way your computer can be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time which can differ according to the cookie. At any time you can delete cookies in the security settings of you browser.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would just point out that in this case, you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
4. Further functions and offers on our website
(1) Apart from using our website solely to provide information, we also provide a number of services which you can visit specifically if interested. As a rule this requires that you enter further personal data which we then use in order to provide the respective service for which the above named regulations on data processing are valid.
(2) In part we also use the services of external service providers for the processing of your data. We have chosen such service providers with the utmost care and have commissioned them according to our instructions and our regular controls.
(3) Further, we can forward your personal data to a third party in the case that campaigns, participation in campaigns, raffles, conclusion of contract or similar services are offered by us in cooperation with our business partners. Further information on this is available when you enter your personal details or as described below
(4) Insofar as our chosen service provider or partner has its registered office in a country outside the European economic area (EEA), you will be informed of this situation in the specification of our offer.
5. Opposition or revocation of the processing of your data
(1) In the case that you have given your consent to the processing of your data, this can nevertheless be revoked at any time. A revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data, after you have expressed this to us.
(2) Insofar as processing of your personal data is based on the consideration of interests, you can file an objection against processing. This is the case if in particular, processing is not necessary for the performance of a contract with you, as represented respectively in the following description of functions. If such an objection is filed, we ask you for the explanation of reasons why we should not processes your personal data as we do. In the case of a justified objection on your part we shall examine the situation and either cease or modify the data processing, or we demonstrate to you our own reasons for the basis on which we continue processing..
(3) You can of course object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising or data analysis. For an objection to advertising you can contact us under the following:
Daniel Doebner-Visual Artist, KvK-nummer - 34326978TAX, ID Number: NL260372559B01, Baffinstraat 16-1, 1057SX Amsterdam, The Netherlands, E-mail: info[at]danieldoebner.de